At PUSH Kiting School we have a full range of the current year’s equipment, we use – Duotone, Ion, MBS, and Flexifoil.
The equipment includes
- Learner boards
- Twin tip kite surfboards – we have a range of Duotone boards we will offer you different boards depending on whether you go for a beginner or advanced package
- Hydrofoil “foil” kiteboards – we carry two different Duotone foil boards to choose from.
- LEI Kitesurfing kites from 3 – 18m – these are all Duotone and we have different ranges depending on whether you are a beginner or advanced.
- Compact Kite buggies
- Freestyle kite buggies
- Foil kites in all sizes
Please bring a recognized form of ID and bank card when hiring; you are liable for any damage to the equipment and will be charged for breakages or loss of equipment.
Supervised equipment Hire Prices:
What does supervised mean? – An instructor will be riding with you or will be close by they will be there if you need some help and are having trouble while out. However, this is NOT a lesson if you need help with technique or how to jump etc see our lesson page.
KITE SURFING – Each package includes water kite, board, bar & lines, leash, harness, wetsuit, helmet and buoyancy aid. The prices are per hour and we have a minimum of 3 hrs hire time.
- Beginner Board and kite package – £35
- Advanced Board and kite package – £40
- Hydrofoil board package – £55
KITE LANDBOARDING/BUGGYING – Each package includes fixed power foil kite, landboard/buggy, bar & lines, helmet.
- Beginner Land board package – £30
- Beginner Buggy package – £30
- Advanced Land board package – £40
- Advanced Buggy package – £40
STAND UP PADDLE BOARD (SUP) – Includes board, paddle, wetsuit and buoyancy aid
n.b. Resale value of kites and boards is largely impacted when any damage is introduced and we make sure we have current years stock where possible so we sell gear each season, any self-launching resulting in damage to kites or beach riding on the boards is a common way to cause damage to the equipment and end up with an extra charge, any damage to equipment will be charged as it will financially impact our business.
Time starts the moment you collect equipment, time ends the moment it is returned. The equipment will be inspected on return.